Wednesday 9 December 2020

UPDATE 2020 - Not much to report!

 Hi All,

Surprisingly not much happened during 2020 on the Cold War Commanders front. Grimsby was sadly cancelled due to the COVID 19 pandemic and other events that where planned for later in the year again were affected by Lockdown 2.

On to more hopeful news. Firstly signs are that Grimsby 2021 will be able to go ahead next year so I'll be talking to Steve G in the New Year to discuss dates. Once these are sorted I'll post them on here and also on the Facebook Group and the old SMP Forum. Probably on the Pendraken Forum as well. Secondly I have been contacted by Mark F who is currently working on CWC II to ask if it is ok to include some photos of some of our big games in the new rulebook which I was more than happy to say yes to. Sounds as though the rules are coming along nicely and should be available in Early 2021. With that in mind I would probably think that Grimsby 2021 will be using CWC II. 

Stay safe everyone and have a good Christmas and New Year and fingers crossed I'll see you soon at a CWC event or a show (if you can remember what they are?)

1 comment:

  1. Some of my 1960s Brits appeared in Miniature Wargames magazine following the Wessel Cubed game. Having your minis printed in the CWC2 rulebook would be tantamount to immortality! For a small group of middle aged blokes, mostly. But still, I'd take that! 🙂

    ReplyDelete