Friday 9 April 2021

NEW UNIT - Down on the Farm (Part One)

Hi All,

Pleased to report I have finally fulfilled an ambition that I have had for a few years now. I have secured a unit on a new development of 14 units on a nearby farm where we stable our horses. The unit will be converted from existing farm buildings and fingers crossed if all goes well I should be in sometime in August. This will give me plenty of storage space for the show stock, a large work area and enough room for two large tables with the option to create smaller tables and also one huge table. So later on this year look out for some Cold War Commander action along with plenty of other games. 

The plan is to run Saturday or Sunday games along with an occasional weekend big game. Lots of work ahead but can't wait to get started. Obviously not all games will be CWC, I plan to host 20mm WW2, 20mm Modern, 15mm WW1 and many others including a return to the wonderful setting of Andreivia that so many of us enjoy at the Crisis Point events in Dungworth.

Cheers, stay safe!




6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to watching this project progress. I do hope that we get to revisit Andreivia;I've got the army of the Kingdom of Andreivia circa 1762 ready and waiting for battle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate so am I. Yes we will definitely be revisiting Andreivia. Something myself and Andy C have been talking about for a while now.

      Delete
  2. Looks great. Hope the development goes to plan. Definitely looking forward to getting back gaming again. Plans for games sound great. Cheers Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Andy, open to suggestions re games. Would love to do the Korsun Pocket game as a weekend game.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with this mate, looks like a fantastic oppertunity.
    Cheers Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, look forward to getting you down for a weekend.

      Delete