Sunday 11 September 2016

TERRAIN - A Little Bit of Coast

With less than a week to go to the big weekend CWC game I am nearing completion of 12ft of coastline needed for one of the tables. Originally Andy H had very kindly agreed to paint these up to match the Grimsby hills but due to my regular trips into hospital over the last three months unfortunately I couldn't get them finished in time to ship them up to Grimsby and get them back ready for the game. Base coats all done for sea, sand and land just need a dry brush and a bit of detailing and they will be ready to go. Look forward to seeing the Russian Amphibious forces landing on this coast.




1 comment:

  1. Looking good. Nice day for it. I've just finished the last of my Turkish force, my one and only piece of air support, an F-4 Phantom.
    See you soon,

    Andy

    ReplyDelete