Tuesday 5 December 2017

TERRAIN - Bridges (Battlescale)

One of the things we always seem to need more of in our big games are bridges. So I was delighted to see Steve Clay at Battlescale was planning on producing some new 6mm bridges. I contacted Steve and asked what his plans were for the road surface and also what the width of the roadway would be. The roadway would be 27mm wide approx which suits most of our basing. His original plan was to have a cobbled road surface but this wouldn't work with what I needed so after a chat with Steve he agreed to produce two models one cobbled and one plain.

So a couple of weeks later four of the new bridges arrived and I painted them up to match our vinyl floor tiles roads. They are absolutely fantastic models and suit our needs perfectly. I also plan to get some of the cobbled versions as they will work with our other roads.





3 comments:

  1. They look great. Have you got a linky to his web site?

    Cheers, Andy

    ReplyDelete